Sorry about missing yesterday!! I have completely lost steam on the sock challenge and will be lucky to finish pair #11 tonight. Below is the first completed Tile sock from Socks, Socks, Socks done in worsted weight Blackberry Ridge yarn. I initially tried the Tile Socks with sport weight but couldn't fit them over my heel. I think I have done too much "easy" knitting lately. I'm going to continue to knit socks through October though but I hope to try some more intricate patterns.



I'll be back Sunday with lots of good Taos Wool Festival loot to show you. I hope to purchase the last 2 issues of Spin-Off, lots of Cormo yarn, and perhaps another Tracy Eicheim spindle. If he doesn't bring any spindles, maybe I'll look into some new cards or more alpaca fleece. There's also a new yarn store in Taos, the Taos Sunflower, I may try to find. I believe it is near the ski area. I'm probably going to ignore La Lana Wools altogether this year as nothing there is in my price range.