Sorry these are so dark. These were done with 32 stitches, size 8 dpns and two colors, blue & green, of Paton's Classic Wool. At this thickness they're more like slippers than socks but I'm still counting them in the sock challenge. I needed a quick pair to stay on track and these can be knit in less than 2 days. At mid-month, I've only finished five pairs of socks so it is going to be close. I'll have the colorwork hiking socks for you tomorrow.

I have temporarily unsubscribed from FiberRAOK. I'm not sure but there is a possibility we're moving so I thought I'd wait until after I have a new address to get back in line to be admitted. I greatly enjoyed sending out FiberRAOKs to the other participants.

Also, there is now a link at the bottom of this page if you want to subscribe to my blog via Bloglines.