I sure am one lazy sock knitter. There's very little knitting progress to report. Yesterday I read all day and today I've been cooking up a storm. I made roasted ratatouille. Put eggplant cubes, green peppers, zucchini and yellow squash, garlic and onion slices on a tray, coat with olive oil and cook at 400 for about 20 minutes. Then I add more garlic, this time minced, and some chopped tomatoes and put the tray back in the oven for about 15 more minutes. This is what I'll be eating for lunch this week.



You'll have to wait until tomorrow for a photo of a finished pair of socks. In the meantime, here's the yarn from the Blackberry Ridge Checkers & Squares sock kit. They are next on the list and have an estimated due date of this Thursday. That should take me up to ten pairs of socks for the month.