I'm still too lazy to re-hook up my scanner. I like how much more roomy my desk feels without it. Instead I'm probably going to spend today happily considering what to do with the 60 lbs of roasted green chiles in my freezer. One day last week I realized I had eaten green chiles for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I also found a video at the library called Food for the Ancestors: The Days of the Dead about the Mexican celebration so I'm planning to watch that this afternoon. This is the good life.



I'm currently working on the Hiking Socks from the 1st VK sock book (nice combo of colorwork and texture) and hope to start some lace socks and some Dale of Norway socks. When the Paton's Classic Wool arrives I'm going to make at least 1 more pair of Husbeast Socks. It is a great pattern and somewhat addicting.



I promise to show you some new socks tomorrow but until then, here is an old photo from the archives showing another pair of Dale of Norway socks - the Lillehammer socks done in Brown Sheep Nature Spun sport.