I still have to do the fingers on the second Japanese/Scandinavian glove. Part of the reason I'm such a slowpoke is because I stupidly started the second glove the same as the first, thus making two right hand gloves. DUH I then just worked the chart backwards which worked just fine. I should get some good knitting done tonight while watching the Red Sox with DH.



The second reason I'm so slow on the gloves (which really are a fast glove project I promise!) is that I've been making pajamas. Last weekend I made DH a plain boring navy pair and here is the pair I'm working on now. You can't really see from the pattern but the sleeve cuffs and bottom hem have a ruffle which I'm going to do this afternoon. I love the flannel I chose but after prewashing it shrunk in width several inches making laying out the pattern challenging. Fortunately I bought extra fabric. I need to find different buttons.