Today I am spending the day cooking and baking. (Photo above - whole wheat vegan choc. chip/craisin cookies for DH's lunches next week. Recipe is a variation of the choc. chip cookies from Sweet and Natural.)

Yesterday I organized my cookbook collection and HERE is the LibraryThing list. There are about 30 unloved books on my list that I plan to trade in. I couldn't resist when they were $1 used but they aren't that great. I tend not to keep a cookbook if I try a recipe I dislike or if the recipes are too time-consuming or expensive (Yes, I'm talking to you Deborah Madison).

We eat lots of fruits and veggies from the CSA and I also like to bake whole grain goodies. My all-time favorite cookbooks that are dog-eared and used on a regular basis in order of importance:

Verdura, Viana La Place (Best cookbook ever!)
Vegetarian Family Cookbook, Nava Atlas
Asian Vegetarian Feast, Ken Hom
The Bread Lover's Bread Machine Cookbook, Beth Hensperger
Laurel's Kitchen Bread Book
Sweet and Natural, Meredith McCarty
Vegetarian 5-Ingredient Gourmet, Nava Atlas
Victory Garden Cookbook, Marian Morash
20 Minutes to Dinner, Bryanna Clark Grogan
The Saucy Vegetarian, Joanne Stepaniak

Speaking of cookbook author Bryanna Clark Grogan, she has a cool new blog HERE with lots of appetizing photos of her culinary creations. She's currently working on baking lots of Easter breads.Also, if you haven't been to the Vegan Lunch Box blog - go now. I am always getting great ideas for healthy lunches for DH.