It has been YEARS since I've purchased a knitting book that had so many projects I want to make.




Yes, it is in Japanese and I have no clue what the title is but it is a little treasure of a book. First there are several entrelac accessories then a few projects in twined/two-end/tvaandstickning. Then there is a good selection of stranded colorwork which appear to have a Scandinavian theme. Saartje showed this pair of gloves on her blog and I immediately ordered the book. I plan to make this pair in black and white and I believe Saartje is going to make these gloves as well. Anyone else interested in a glove knit-along? I believe they're knit in a sport weight yarn but I'll swatch later this week.





Isn't this Nordic scarf lovely? I just adore how the designer uses Norwegian braided trim on the ends of the scarf.

And here is a beautiful Dubbelmossa.



This little book ends up with a few accessories that appear to be Bohus knitting. I purchased mine from Yesasia for (the title appears on the invoice as hokuou no nitsuto komonotachi) $16.75 plus $3.99 shipping to the US.