Bandelier Fingerless Mitts

Here are my fingerless mitts which are a version of the Bandelier socks from the current issue of IK. I used Knitpicks' Palette in the following colors listed in order of their appearance in the mitts: Blue, Purple, Mint, Marine Heather, Mist, Sky, and Eggplant. I did two repeats of the chart and on row 26 of the second repeat I did a peasant thumb across 15 sts.

You can't actually see the thumbs in this photo but it shows the colors the best. The mint green color fades out in most of the photos. This is probably the happiest I've ever been with my color choices for a colorwork pattern that has color changes in both the foreground and the background.








I fixed the link from yesterday - sorry about that! Here are a few more:
Dale of Norway is re-releasing some of their popular baby sweater patterns in a new booklet including my personal fave the bunnies and carrots and garden tools cardigan with about 20 colors.


How did I miss Nancy Bush's Norwegian Wedding Gloves in Piecework from last year? I don't have the pattern yet but it looks like from the cover photo that they're for men???

Now there is an inexpensive software program for creating your own gloves and mittens with all types of yarn.