Sandnesgarn Tema 12 Booklet

If there ever was an award for best customer service in the knitting world, Bea Ellis would really have to be a finalist. I swear it felt like this Sandnesgarn pattern book arrived the day after I ordered it.

The booklet is Tema 12 Tilbehor and it is priced at $11.50. I counted almost 80 patterns including a few sweaters. (BTW, I also have the #0115 Christmas book on that page and it has a lot of cute stuff for kids.)



I love that hat and mitten set - what a brilliant idea about reversing the color design on the front and the back of the mittens. I'd have to remember to switch which yarns are in which hand for each side to get the best look though. And look there are gloves! This booklet has lots and lots of glove patterns for men, women, and children.



Lots of the usual fun Nordic patterns.




Truth be told I bought this booklet just for the pop-up mittens. I've never seen a pair of pop-up mittens that were stranded and DH even said he'd like me to knit these for him. I SERIOUSLY doubt he'll ever wear them but they look like such a fun knit. As soon as I figure out what to do about the Whistler sweater I'll start the mittens. (If I decide to just go ahead and order the recommended Dale of Norway Heilo yarn to knit Whistler then I can use the yarn I originally bought for Whistler that was way off in my row gauge for the mittens.)

Next time I will have a tam using 9 colors of Cascade 220 to show you.