Links, Charity Hats & O-Wool

Today's Color Links:

Paton's blog is just starting a stranded tam KAL. The free pattern uses 5 colors of Paton's Classic Wool and size 7 dpns. I'd join if I hadn't just finished a tam.

In my continuing quest for more worsted weight stranded patterns I queued the free pattern for the Vineland Mittens which uses 2 colors of worsted weight yarn.

I just found out Lucy Neatby has a blog, Happy Stitches.

The lovely and prolific Spillyjane has several new stranded mitten and sock patterns for sale as well as the free Quo Vadis mittens that use 6 colors of worsted weight yarn from your stash.

I've seen the incredible stranded Mirror, Mirror socks before from Janel Laidman's most recent sock book but now you can buy her patterns separately.



Denise sent me these beautiful hats to be sold in our next pet rabbit rescue garage sale. She even went to the trouble of including labels on how to care for the hats. Aren't they lovely? Her workmanship is impeccable and I know these will be popular at the sale. Thanks so much Denise!




Check out the four new colors of O~Wool Classic 2-ply yarn from Vermont Organic Fiber Company. I especially love the lilac at the bottom. Marin from O~Wool sent me these and I'm going to design a Latvian-style mitten with a pointy tip, peasant thumb, and braids by the end of November.