House Tours

Yesterday we went to a few subdivisions near our house to look at some beautiful homes. The parade of homes showcases local builders and designers and it is always quite popular. I thought this fireplace was quite spectacular - I believe the builder said it was onyx? It appeared to be floating in space.




One of the cool things about the area where I live is that from some vantage points you can see 6 mountain ranges (Sandia, Manzano, Jemez, Sangre de Cristo and the smaller Ortiz and San Pedro Mountains). From this house I could see 5 of the 6 and I kept fantasizing about sitting outside in this covered patio and knitting.



This was the sparkliest powder room I'd ever seen with all the glass tiles and glass sink and mirrors on the wall, the counter, and even the faucet.




I wonder if wallpaper is coming back in style? All the homes I saw had spectacular views. I could see myself sitting here as well knitting away for hours.





If you want to see some of the kitchens from these houses, go to my other blog Cooking in Color.