Dale of Norway Whiteface Mountain Sweater

64! I have 64 knitting books. I only counted books with bindings that had titles you could read when they were stacked in a bookshelf so that leaves out pattern books like Ron Schweitzer's Appalachian Portraits and self-published spiral books. Of the 64 books, 8 are Starmore books (my precious babies!), 19 are technique books, and 8 are sock knitting books. I rarely even knit socks anymore.

I have one more book on the way (the Zoe Mellor baby bootee book, bought after those kindly folks at the Crafter's Choice book club told me they'd charge me for a book anyway if I didn't order one immediately) and several more I need to buy for Level III. It is a disaster in the crafts room.

Poor Larry managed to stab himself with a knitting needle - there was even blood involved! I live in fear of sitting on a tiny metal dpn. I can only imagine that trip to the emergency room.

Here's Jeanette's chef d'oeuvre (i.e., masterpiece - I only used that term to impress Louise in France) which was her first colorwork knitting. She knit it when she was 15 years old. The sweater is Dale of Norway's Whiteface Mountain sweater knit in Heilo yarn.