I've been noticing some fun projects other bloggers are working on lately. First of all, check out Mare's Cousin Hats. She says they are done in shadow knitting which is why you get certain sections of colors peeking out at you like that. Very cool and she kindly told me the pattern was HERE. I definitely have to make one as I love learning new techniques.



Krysta has also made a nice hat called the Ireland Mists hat from Flor's web site. Check out the great colors Flor is using for her Starmore Oregons sweater.



Larry has made the cutest Noah's Ark Christmas stocking (Larry let me know it was a Baabajoes pattern and I found the pattern and/or kit for sale HERE ) and Joanne is making a gorgeous Poetry in Stitches sweater. Lately I'm really into orange and Joanne's sweater in progress is quite striking.



I think Kashmir and I have made up. I knit about half a sleeve (one entire pattern repeat) and blocked it on the needles to see if the Tiur got even more fuzzy. It didn't. I can't say the yarn colors or texture look at all like the pattern photo but I think it will be a good-looking sweater in its own right. I have no idea if I'll ever wear it though.



I have also almost finished a cone hat from Anna Zilboorg's hat book in various bright colors of Cascade 220. And the baby bootees book arrived so I think I'll knock a pair off while I'm waiting for the needles to arrive to finish the Dale baby cardigan.



Here is a cabled mohair mitten done in Frivoli by Jeanette from the small VK mittens & gloves book.