Here's Dale of Norway's Kashmir in Tiur. The first photo is pretty true colorwise. You can see the striping which isn't obvious in the pattern photo but is quite obvious in person. I am not sure what I'll do at this point although I figure I'll go ahead and finish the first sleeve before I decide. So what would the rest of you do in this situation? Just keep knitting?



I've been corresponding via email with Wanda who did Kashmir in an unusual colorway of blue and green and yellow. She saw it on a Dale ready wear sweater and Bea Ellis got her some of the discontinued green color. She sent me a photo of her sleeve and the colors are just beautiful. I'll see if I can get her permission to post it here on the blog. She also was surprised by the striping and also wasn't sure she liked it at first but she's close to finishing it now.



Unfortunately it looks like we won't be able to make it to Taos Wool Festival this weekend. sigh We took Snickerdoodle the rabbit to the veterinarian today and the vet said I need to give him his meds hourly for a while. I'll wait and decide for sure after he sees the vet again Thursday morning. I was hoping to take photos for the blog but mainly planned to buy books which I can buy anywhere. Maybe I'll take photos of the Balloon Fiesta instead. My sweet brown bunny is definitely enjoying all the extra attention and treats.