Stash Photos

Do any of you have any good online sources for buttons? I'm looking for buttons for the Dale baby cardigan - something small and plastic. Originally I was thinking bunnies but a variety of fruits and vegetables would be incredibly cute with the gardening theme. I'm done with the sweater except for the button placket/neckband. Time to get back to the Sanquhar gloves. Other upcoming projects are the Koigu cross-stitch scarf, the NFA mittens, and the Bearly Knit fair isle bear sweater kit. And I have three sweaters in progress - Kashmir, Malin, and Trondheim. Because Trondheim is meant for the same family as the baby cardigan I should probably put that at the head of the line.

Terri is also doing Kashmir in a neat colorway of her own choosing in Dale Falk. HERE's a close up and HERE's another photo. She has decided to change one of the colors (although I really like them!) so has put the project on hold.

I went ahead and added Debbie New's Unexpected Knitting to my upcoming Needlearts Bookshop order on the recommendations of Lisa and Teresa. The reviews of the book on the Knit U list sounded too much like advertisements but Lisa's photos and recommendation made me buy it immediately.

Here's an in-depth look at my stash. Here are my sock and baby weight yarns.



Here is my fingering weight Nylamb and Campion.



This is mainly Nature Spun sport weight in every color possible.



Here are my DK weight yarns.



And finally here are my worsted weight yarns.