I lied about the Sanquhar glove photos being ready today. For some reason they still haven't been processed at Snapfish.Tomorrow maybe? Hope springs eternal.







Here's all I bought at Taos Wool Festival this year - a 20th anniversary commemorative t-shirt with a ram and some of my favorite whiter than white Cormo yarn from Elsa Sheep & Wool.



I completely agree with everything Geane said about the current issue of Interweave Knits. Look in the comments of her October 27 entry. Why would you knit gloves on size 7 dpns? I assume the yarn is worsted or heavier - I think I'd have trouble moving my fingers with such thick gloves. I was really straining to figure out what they were talking about for the design of the one adult colorwork sweater I noticed with the photography. I will keep the Priscilla Gibson-Roberts info on intarsia in the round though.



I started a new pair of gloves that may prove to be my favorite project of the year. I am doing the colorful Peruvian Patterned Gloves from the VK small mittens & glove book with the scalloped gauntlet cuffs. I am using Nature Spun sport weight in the same colors used in the book and am fortunately getting gauge on size 3 dpns. This project is going quite fast although I'm unsure if I will give them away or selfishly keep them for myself.