Happy Halloween and Dia de los Muertos to all! These are the Blackberry Ridge Pumpkin Patch socks in progress done in the Blackberry Ridge brown worsted yarn and some Nature Spun orange. I added the Boo! and changed the way the feet were done. These socks are now done and I'll be wearing them to make the day more festive.



Thanks to all for commenting on the Sanquhar gloves. I used size 00 dpns instead of the size 000 dpns called for in the pattern simply because I didn't own any size 000 dpns. Yes Lisa there are 33 stitches per finger plus the 9 on the three fingers that have the little gussets at the base. I enjoyed working with the yarn and the pattern and the needles quite a bit but I did find working on them at night was tiring for my eyes. I still have some J&S jumper weight yarn in black and white which I'll use for some Sanquhar socks. DH expressed interest in a pair of Sanquhar gloves for himself but I'm not taking the bait. He already has three pairs of gloves I made him, including some gorgeous Norwegian ones from Knitting in the Nordic Tradition, which he NEVER wears.











Snickerdoodle is planning to disguise himself as a rabbit with upright ears this year for Halloween. He urges everyone to send him raisins for looking so cute.