Tomorrow I'll have lots of photos of the Sanquhar gloves. Sorry about the long wait but Snapfish seems to have slowed down in online photo processing. I may try Ofoto next time.



I'm now into baby projects in Nylamb (my favorite baby yarn and really soft) for my friend who is due in December. I finished the Turkish Infant cap from the Spin-Off book Tops with a Twist and tomorrow I'll start the teeny tiny infant entrelac socks from Zoe Mellors baby bootee book. I'll color coordinate the two projects so they look like they go together. I also know how well Nylamb launders so no problems there.



I just have a few more things to do and then I'm done with my holiday knitting.I'm sending one box of various goodies to a friend and her family and the Koigu cross stitch scarf goes to my mother.



Here are a few more Taos Wool Festival photos - the wool judging in the main tent and La Lana Wools.