Has anyone out there checked out the new Bev Galeskas book on felting? I put it on my Christmas list but haven't seen it yet. I'd really love to learn more about felting. I admired these great needle felted pictures at Taos Wool Festival this year.











Almost finished with the second Halloween sock - I'm making the large size and they are almost knee socks for me. Really I shouldn't make any more worsted weight socks because they don't wear as well but the jack-o-lanterns turned my head.



Speaking of Christmas, I decided to make a wishlist at Amazon and at KnitPicks for my family. Miss Waistline really doesn't need any more gifts of chocolate and if I put all my knitting wishes down it will help me avoid more knitting purchases until after the holidays. Does anyone know of any other knitting retailers online that let you make wish lists