I fully blame Theresa for my latest yarn purchase. Yes, I did manage to buy yarn only 2 days after complaining I have too much. (Remember the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over again while expecting different results.) Anyway check out Theresa's beautiful Koigu cross-stitch scarf which motivated me to order the kit. It was designed by QueerJoe and is sold HERE.



Some other neat projects I've noticed from other bloggers - check out Flor's beautiful fair isle vest HERE and Lou's cute Debbie Bliss kid sweaters HERE.



I took a roll of photos of knitting progress and FOs yesterday so they'll be available in about a week. I can't wait any longer to show you the beautiful Norwegian socks Jeanette made for me so I've pilfered her photos. (Jeanette is a 16 year old knitter. I taught her to knit 3 years ago and after her first obligatory garter stitch scarf she made a pair of socks, then a VK mohair twin set and I think her 3rd project was Dale of Norway's Whiteface Mountain sweater. There's no holding her back!)



These are the Nancy Bush Norwegian Stockings done in Nature Spun worsted weight. They fit great and I can't wait until it gets cold enough here to wear them.