Here's a photo of the cuff on my Sanquhar glove and the three patterns I have. I think Michelle was searching for the Sanquhar pattern from an old issue of Cast On - here what it looks like. I'd estimate it was in Cast On as a winner in their design competition sometime between 1989 and 1994 if that helps you find it.



There's always a week or so lag between my photos and my actual knitting progress. I finished the Sanquhar glove today. The little gussets between the fingers (there are three) do help the fingers move a bit better. The Shirl the Purl pattern says Sanquhar gloves should fit loosely and this one does.



Lots of interesting things going on in blogland. Mare's shadow knit cousin hats are multiplying at a rapid rate. Jan is designing her own gansey with a cat on it - quite nifty. Sarah has started a beautiful colorwork cardigan called Snowfall that I want for myself. Roberta has a Fair Isle hat on her blog in some great colors and if you scroll down you can see a photo of a beautiful naturally-colored cardigan she designed herself.



Mary has some beautiful photos of her intarsia Lighthouse socks - I am definitely going to make a pair for myself. Kathy is making a terrific Colinette throw in all white yarns. I really love designs where you use many variations of the same color yarn. And Katherine, who must be related to me somehow, has an excellent post on startitis. I agree with everything she says.



Finally, Louise has bravely shown photos of her gorgeous stash on her blog. I will do the same on Monday although mine is much more boring.