Here's the Jackie Schweitzer rabbit hopping away. It is done from a simple square and the pattern is online HERE.



I organized the stash today. This is always a depressing experience and I probably shouldn't have done it so near to Taos Wool Festival. After seeing all my yarn I am now thinking I shouldn't buy any at Taos. I also found that I have yarn odds and ends for several more Spontaneous Scarves. I plan to start them as soon as I'm done with this current shipment of rabbit-related knitted stuff. I have a few folks who might like Spontaneous Scarves for Christmas and it is nice mindless knitting.



Since January I have tried to update my blog every Monday-Friday but I am going to start doing it Monday, Wednesday, and Friday instead (3 times a week instead of 5). This way I'll get to have better knitting content and more knitting photos. I'll be back on Wednesday.