I just wrote my first update for the Productive Spinners group. Unfortunately I have only accomplished one of my three goals. I've decided to postpone Malin until it cools down and you saw what happened to the gloves.



My goals for the next two weeks are to spin and ply 3 more ounces of the Corriedale for the Rainbow Project and to knit the Pearls of Wisdom socks from Socks, Socks, Socks. Those are the fun socks with the Pablo Neruda poem in Spanish. I'm going to use Nature Spun sport weight and I plan to omit the punta edging. It looks quite fussy and I'm raring to get to the lettering. For some odd reason I really enjoy knitting letters.



Go check out Stasia's new spindles. They are so gorgeous!



Do you know where you are really supposed to live? Find Your Spot is a comprehensive quiz that tells you where you should live. Once you finish the quiz you get 25 four page reports with photos on each place on your list. You can also add places to your list. I'm supposed to live in either Vermont or Oregon. Sounds good to me.



Peaches, aka Tubby, is now on a bunny weight loss regimen. She's doing her part by sleeping on her food rather than eating it.