Margene made me do it. I was going along minding my own business not joining any knitalongs of any kind when she had to post her photo of the pretty Cloverleaf Rib Socks from the Six Sox Knitalong. So of course I had to join and immediately cast on some Cloverleaf Rib baby socks because they have already started the next sock and I can't bear to be behind.







Here are the socks in progress for a young gentleman named Eli in a less-than-wonderful photo. To counteract the tendency of one of the yarn over holes to be greatly larger than the other two in the pattern, I wrapped the yarn around the needle twice for the other two yarn overs.



And Lisa!  Here I'm sincerely trying to finish up my two measly project goals due next week for the Productive Spinners group and she sends me not one, not two, but three new fun spindles to try in a trade. So now I have yet another project, to spin up some Churro sock yarn on my new Bosworth purpleheart Maxi.



Lisa also sent these lovely odds and ends of Shetland yarn for one of her beautiful Fair Isle sweaters and now I can't wait to use them to make a pair of Fair Isle mittens.







And this beautiful sock yarn - I have never tried Lorna's Laces Shepherd but it is so soft.







And there's more from Lisa. Check out the gorgeous color of heathered lace weight yarn she sent which I will have to use for a lace scarf.







Kim D. apparently knows Froelich Blauband is one of my favorite sock yarns as she sent me this. I can barely help myself from casting on some more socks with these beautiful colors.







I still have to finish (ha ha - more like start) the Pablo Neruda poem socks in one week. I don't really think that is going to happen, do you?



Everyone go to Jessica's blog right now and read about her fun adventures at Meg Swansen's Knitting Camp.



Also, check out the brand new first online issue of Handspinners. What a great issue! The article on the value of risk taking is especially wonderful and ties in with what I've been thinking about lately.