I've started to think about holiday projects. This year we may be in Colorado for the holidays which means I have to come up with even more presents. While there are certain people on my gift list I would NEVER knit something for, there are plenty who do want more knitted stuff.



DH wants a plain stockinette cardigan vest in dark gray Cascade 220.



Joelle likes everything I make, especially in exotic handspun fibers for when she rides her horses. For her DH, some hiking socks or a balaclava for his backpacking trips.



My mother is a scarf person and couldn't stop raving about the Koigu scarf I made her last year so she needs something lacy or frilly.



Cindy - my best friend from childhood - she and her pre-teen daughter keep requesting more socks.



Gracie - my best friend from college - she likes everything I knit and has three kids from 7-13.



Mariellen and Joe - our best friends from CO - she really likes socks and Joe likes anything goofy.



Brad & Lisa in CO - Brad is my best knitting customer - he wears anything I make to death. He's a blonde skier and looks great in Nordic stuff. Their two sons, one just born, can always use goofy baby stuff. Lisa likes mittens & gloves.



Sam in CO - she needs something luxurious since she just lost her job



Debby in CO - anything with rabbits on it or made from rabbit fur. I think I'll do a scarf with some of the shelter rabbit handspun fur.



Peaches is deep in thought thinking about her bunny Christmas list.