ANGORA RABBITS NEED HOMES



The state of Colorado confiscated 187 rabbits, most of them Angoras with a few Satins, and are desperate for help. They found homes for all but 57 of the rabbits. If you can take in an angora rabbit or if you know of a fiber person who may be able to take one or two, please contact the head of the Colorado House Rabbit Society, Nancy La Roche ASAP, at co-hrs@comcast.net . This is all I know currently but I do believe their network of volunteers can transport some rabbits outside the state. Thanks!



Anne surprised me with this lovely wool mohair blend. The color is a brighter turquoise than it is scanning. For some reason my scanner can't handle turquoise! It was such a thoughtful and generous gift and will become some socks some day. Thanks Anne! I've also included a photo of some handspun I made with it on my new Woolly Designs production spindle.