I'll show you the completed Turkish socks tomorrow. I didn't get much knitting done this weekend - it snowed both days and DH has been hanging around more than usual, challenging me to many games of Scrabble.



I have some links for you. HERE and HERE you can find two excellent articles on how to help the homeless and both mention the need for warm knitted accessories in winter. If you find yourself with extra handknit items, consider looking HERE or HERE to locate a homeless shelter near you. It appears most shelters are church-based and receive little or no government funding. This kind of knitting is perfect for me - because the knitted items won't be sold I can knit someone else's pattern instead of designing my own stuff. Plus I don't have to worry about sizing or colors and can just enjoy knitting projects that interest me.



Chery has managed to finish yet another beautiful Dale sweater. It seems like it was only a day ago she finished her last one. Wow! And Sue has completed her first stranded color knitting project - a beautiful pair of Norwegian mittens. I only wish my first stranded color knitting project looked so good!



I added two new reviews of Stranded Color Knitting to the booklet's main page at http://home.earthlink.net/~nanetteblanchard/id6.html .



HERE's a link for a beautiful pattern for pink ribbon breast cancer awareness socks. These may go in the queue as I have some pink sock yarn in the stash.



And perhaps it is all our snow but THIS Christmas baking site just turns me on completely.