Margene told me about Haloscan and I managed to install some new comments in about 2 seconds. Thanks so much! Margene, I believe Lisa made the Anu's Christmas Gloves so maybe she has some words of wisdom. I like the gloves but haven't figured what to do about those really long floats in the pattern.



Siow Chin, I bet your Wensleydale hat will be beautiful. It is such a lustrous and shiny yarn.



Chery, I think I'd do better if people weren't always begging me to knit them things. I do think I enjoy knitting more if I'm just knitting, without a particular recipient in mind. And I completely agree with you about Squawkbox comments.



Sandrine, your Leaf Socks are what inspired me to make my own pair. Everyone go check out her Leaf Socks HERE and HERE.



Jessica, one thing I've noticed about Folk Mittens is the gauge. Lots of the patterns use thick yarn with smaller-than-usual needles (probably for warmth) and I rarely get her gauge. On the other hand, I almost always get Nancy Bush's gauge. Anyway, they're both great books!



Cassie, you're absolutely right about working on projects that are fun rather than obligations. And I love your feather and fan socks!



Beth, I do hope to start knitting only for my enjoyment. I get so sick of easy and/or boring projects.



Valentina, I can't wait to see your Tongue River socks. I have the book but haven't started a pair yet. I'm hoping you will inspire me!



I'll be back on Sunday. I'm off to order a copy of Scarf Style because of Lisa.