Last weekend I managed to finally organize my yarn. I took it out of the Rubbermaid containers and displayed it in some wire shelving units. It is nice to have the yarn out where I can see it all and I feel less of a need to buy more yarn seeing it all displayed. The wire units came in black and white and were quite inexpensive at Target.



(Right after purchasing them I found out that Target has decided not to allow the Salvation Army bell-ringers in front of their store this season as a result of many other charities wanting the some privilege. While I've read that Target donates quite generously to community charities, the newspaper reports are saying this decision may net a loss of 9 million in donations for the Salvation Army this holiday season and this report says the trend may be toward the disappearance of the bell-ringers completely. sigh )



Today's photo shows Jack the cat playing with a feather. For some reason he always looks possessed in these photos.