I will have the socks for you tomorrow. At the rate I'm going I'll only finish 4 thick pairs of socks this month but I hope I'll get more motivated.
I've shown a lot of photos of Santa Fe over the years and I've always felt bad that I haven't shown many photos of Albuquerque. Here is a photo of my favorite place in Albuquerque. It is Talin international supermarket which has everything exotic your little heart desires. I was watching an episode of Top Chef where they blindfolded the contestants and made them identify various strange ingredients like natto, longan, hibiscus extract, durian, and umeboshi plum. Every ingredient they used for the challenge can be found at Talin.



There is also a boba tea place and a little store that sells Hello Kitty merchandise. What did I buy at Talin?




I mainly went there for olive paste which DH uses for his excellent pasta puttanesca recipe. I also got the ingredients for green chile sauce and various other items.

And as long as I'm showing food photos, here is what we received in our CSA box this week. Those are yellow carrots which taste like a cross between carrots and parsnips. I love our CSA.