There are some tremendously beautiful knitted sweaters out there you have to go see right now.



Sarah's wonderfall Snowfall keeps beckoning to me. It is from an old issue of Cast On and Sarah and the designer are the only ones who have the chart for it apparently.



Kris' Armaugh is just gorgeous. The sweater is from Celtic Collection by Alice Starmore and Kris looks great it in it.



Also, check out Karen's Lochinver from Fisherman's Sweaters also by AS. I think the yarn she used for it looks so beautiful don't you?



Here are the Aran Sandal Socks from Socks, Socks, Socks. I loved the pattern and loved the yarn (Cormo from a vendor at Taos Wool Festival - Elsa Sheep & Wool) so much I purposely slowed down the knitting. I used cardboard inserts to show the patterns and even managed to get a scan of my foot so you could see the heel.