Well I survived Patternwork's web site long enough to order some yarn. I ordered some light purple Nature Spun to make the Cast On Austrian hat and mittens, some sale DK cotton for a flower washcloth, the Los Lobe mini-sock earring pattern, a beaded star kit and the size 0000 needles to make both. I guess I'll be getting a scanner just in time because there is no other way I'll be able to photograph anything tiny well enough to show on this blog.





Here is another attempt to photograph my knitted lizard. I really like the way he turned out with a mouth that is open but I should have made the tail longer.











I haven't posted any photos of Bosco the flame-point Himalayan cat in a long time. We're trying to give him a lot of extra attention lately as he was quite bonded with Snickerdoodle the rabbit and he really misses him.







Progress continues on the Aran sandal sock and I'm almost to the heel. I'm not sure why it is going so slow but it is speeding up as I memorize the pattern. I did just notice that the bottom of the sole is seed stitch and I'm not sure about that. If I changed it to stockinette stitch the gauge will change and the sock might be too wide. Hmmm...