Here is a photo of the Frostrosen mittens in Rauma Finullgarn from a kit from Nordic Fiber Arts. This is just a series of projects I've made for my husband (two Dale of Norway sweaters, about 6 vests, gloves, mittens, socks, cross-country ski socks, etc.) that he never wears. He always acts interested in my projects and says he wants me to knit for him and approves each individual project but then he never actually wears anything except for some old ugly hiking socks made out of Woolease. And he gets mad if I wear the stuff I make him!



I still keep trying though and am going to make him a pair of socks based on the Baltic Peace Fleece socks out of Cascade 220 in the stash. I really like the color combo and I'll just find some interesting designs to use. I have a bunch of Dover needlework chart books that I can use for inspiration. And for some reason in my blog earlier I said that Jeanette made the Dale of Norway Mt. Rose sweater when actually she made the Whiteface Mountain. Perhaps all this sunshine and warm weather here in NM lately is getting to me.