Here's a closeup of the Dale sweater I wrote about yesterday. I wear this sweater often on cold nights or as a jacket here in NM in winter.



I think today I'm going to start working on the cashmere mittens. I'm looking forward to working with Richesse et Soie and any pattern by Nancy Bush (I'll be doing Meida's mittens) is worth the effort. Plus this might help me to stop thinking about buying more yarn. I'm really trying to not buy any yarn until I've finished with both the Sirdal and St. Enda sweaters and I'm trying to limit the books and patterns I buy. I'm currently waiting on the Trondheim pattern from Bea Ellis Knitwear and then I'll figure out something else to order. Since Lucy Neatby is one of my favorite knitwear designers and I don't have any patterns by her I think I'll order some of her stuff from Bear Brain Enterprises next. Lucy's pattern for the Paradoxical Mittens is so wonderful.