Yesterday in Wendy's blog, she gave out awards for her favorite knitted sweaters. Actually I think Wendy herself should get an Oscar for her gorgeous work and inspiration to all knitters. Anyway, here is my own choice for Best Socks:













These are the Wedgwood socks from Socks, Socks, Socks done on size 0 dpns with a round toe in Brown Sheep Nature Spun fingering weight yarn. I charted out Merry Christmas from an old Dover book of cross stitch patterns and sent these off for a sock exchange. I wish I had a pair of these socks for myself!



Today it is back to knitting Sirdal and Meida's mittens. My wonderful rabbit Flip, my favorite pet of all time, is suffering from arthritis and can't get around too well this morning so I plan to knit in his room next to him to keep him company. Here's his photo for his award in the Best Pet Ever category: