Pink Lace Scarf

I have learnt English for six months. It is difficult to remember the rules. The grammatical structure of my English isn't quite good. I realize It is very hard to make people understood in English.

True Joy is when your heart is overflowing with happiness and you can't help but want to make everyone around you feel the warmth that you feel within you, because it is the most amazing feeling in the world.

Hi, I'm thrilled to write this post today. Because now i'm happy to tell you that i'm adding my pink lace scarf pattern to my own pattern line. I learned to knit several years ago, and knit for just a short time. I only made a couple of scarves.

Did you ever think that you could make your own gift for your beloved ones? Christmas will come in six months, and I just think that even if you don't know how to knit but you start to learn it now you then will be able to make a pair of woolen gloves or a woolen scarf for them. Believe me! 



Here is the knitting pattern information for those of you interested:
(CO a multiple of 9 stitches + 8):
List of standard abbreviations and techniques can be found here 

- Odd numbered Rows 1-9 [RS]: K2, [ssk, 2yo, k2tog, k2tog, k3, yo] to last 6 sts, ssk, 2yo, k2tog, k2.

- Even numbered Rows 2-24 [WS]: K2, p2, k1, [p8, k1] to last 3 sts, p1, k2.

- Row 11 [RS]: K2, [ssk, 2yo, k2tog, k5] to last 6 sts, ssk, 2yo, k2tog, k2.

- Odd numbered Rows 13-21 [RS]: K2, [ssk, 2yo, k2tog, yo, k3, ssk] to last 6 sts, ssk, 2yo, k2tog, k2.

- Row 23 [RS]: Work as for Row 11.

Repeat Rows 1-24 for Lace Ribbon Pattern.

Knit 2 rows. Loosely BO all sts.


Let me know if you have any questions, or if anything is unclear.

Instructional video for a Yarn Over (yo) increase

Slip Slip Knit (ssk)
Knit Two Together (k2tog)