Project Planning

I've been looking through the stash trying to find colors for stranded socks. July is Colorwork Month in Sock Knitter's Anonymous on Ravelry and I hope to challenge myself to see how many pairs I can knit in two months. I will be very happy if I manage six pairs of fingering weight stranded throughout socks with patterns that aren't that easy to memorize.


On the left is Knit Picks' Stroll Tonal in Pearlescent and Deep Waters which I may use for Snow Under Cedars by Leslie Comstock. On the upper right is Dale Baby Ull which I would like to use for Bas Symetriques no. 3. On the bottom right is Knit Picks' Felici in Caprica and some black Sock it to Me from Elann which I'm going to use for Antioch by Robyn Gallimore, one of my favorite sock designers.



The top left is some Knit Picks' Bare and some Chroma in Prism for Stephanie van der Linden's Classic Kilim socks. The bottom is some bright yellow Kroy and Knit Pick's Sapphire Heather for Pisqu (although I may sub a dark purple for the Sapphire Heather). The top right is the color combination that has me the most excited - it is some green Sock it To Me (the color is wrong in the photo) along with some Chroma in Lollipop. I plan on using those yarns to make Harika.

We'll see though - there are a bunch of other options in my queue such as Kathrine, Granada, or Both Sides Now. If I end up buying yarn I'll probably add some more black and white yarns along with the yarns to make these Moose Socks from Drops.