A Scarf With Scalloped Shapes In The Front.



Free knitting pattern for beginners at Berroco.com is generally simple and easily understandable. If you practise regularly, your skill level will increase.

With this scarf knitting pattern you can easily choice of colors that best fits your personality.

As far as I'm concerned, the best color is blue- - the color of the sky, ocean, sleep, twilight. Using blue to relax will encourage feelings of communication and peace. Most of my garments are dark blue or light green.

DIAGONAL BLISTER STITCH
(Multiple of 9 sts + 8)
Note:  Due to the nature of this pattern, the number of sts will vary from row to row.  The number given at the end of each row is the number of sts you will have after completing that row.
Row 1 (RS):  K2, * k in front, back, front then back of next st (4 sts made from 1), p2, (k1, p2) twice, rep from * once more, end k in front, back, front then back of next st, p2, k3 – 35 sts.
Rows 2 and 4:  K2, * p1, k2, (k1, yo) 4 times, k2, p1, k2, rep from * once more, end p1, k2, (k1, yo) 4 times, k2 – 47 sts.
Rows 3 and 5:  K2, * (drop the yo, k1) 4 times, p2, (k1, p2) twice, rep from * once more, end (drop the yo, k1) 4 times, p2, k3 – 35 sts.
Row 6:  K2, * p1, k2, p4 tog, k2, p1, k2, rep from * once more, end p1, k2, p4 tog, k2 – 26 sts.
Row 7:  K2, * k1, p2, k in front, back, front then back of next st (4 sts made from 1), p2, k1, p2, rep from * once more, end k1, p2, k in front, back, front, then back of next st, k2 – 35 sts.
Rows 8 and 10:  K2, * (k1, yo) 4 times, k2, (p1, k2) twice, rep from * once more, end (k1, yo) 4 times, k2, p1, k2 – 47 sts.
Rows 9 and 11:  K2, * k1, p2, (drop the yo, k1) 4 times, p2, k1, p2, rep from * once more, end k1, p2, (drop the yo, k1) 4 times, k2 – 37 sts.
Row 12:  K2, * p4 tog, k2, (p1, k2) twice, rep from * once more, end p4 tog, k2, p1, k2 – 26 sts.
Row 13:  K2, * (k1, p2) twice, k in front, back, front then back of next st (4 sts made from 1), p2, rep from * once more, end k1, p2, k3 – 32 sts.
Rows 14 and 16:  K2, * (p1, k2) twice, (k1, yo) 4 times, k2, rep from * once more, end (p1, k2) twice – 40 sts.
Rows 15 and 17:  K2, * (k1, p2) twice, (drop the yo, k1) 4 times, p2, rep from * once more, end k1, p2, k3 – 32 sts.
Row 18:  K2, * (p1, k2) twice, p4 tog, k2, rep from * once more, end (p1, k2) twice – 26 sts.
Rep these 18 rows for Diagonal Blister St.
NOTE
Make rings first to make sure you have enough yarn.
RINGS (Make 2):  With crochet hook, work in sc around ring, join with a sl st.  Fasten off.
SCARF
With straight needles, cast on 26 sts.  Work even in Diagonal Blister St until almost all of yarn is gone, end on WS with either Row 6, Row 12 or Row 18 of pat st.  Bind off.  Draw both ends of scarf through rings.  Adjust for look you want.

Whether the love lasts a week, a year, or beyond, love is the most desired commodity in society today, which is why there is so much said about the subject. Our top ten love quotes are comprised of the most famous and the most popular words spoken on what truly makes the world go ‘round. 
FAMOUS QUOTATIONS OF LOVE
"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."-- Dr Seuss

 Women wish to be loved not because they are pretty, or good, or well bred, or graceful, or intelligent, but because they are themselves.-- Henri Frederic Amiel


The best thing about me is you.-- Shannon Crown

 Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime.--Bette Davis

If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go.--Anonymous

You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.-- Sam Keen

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.-- Heather Cortez


The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.-- Helen Keller 


The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. you and you alone make me feel that I am alive.. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough. -- George Moore


The way you let your hand rest in mine, my bewitching Sweetheart, fills me with happiness. It is the perfection of confiding love. Everything you do, the little unconscious things in particular, charms me and increases my sense of nearness to you, identification with you, till my heart is full to overflowing -- Woodrow Wilson

O happy hours when I may once more encircle within these arms the dearest object of my love- when I shall again feel the pressure of that "aching head" which will delight to recline upon my bosom, when I may again press to my heart which palpitates with the purest affection that loved one who has so long shared it's undivided devotion -- Alexander Hamilton Rice

I cannot exist without you- I am forgetful of every thing but seeing you again- my Life seems to stop there- I see no further. You have absorb'd me. I have a sensation at the present moment as though I were dissolving.. I have been astonished that Men could die Martyrs for religion- I have shudder'd at it- I shudder no more- I could be martyr'd for my Religion- Love is my religion- I could die for that- I could die for you. My creed is Love and you are its only tenet- You have ravish'd me away by a Power I cannot resist.-- John Keats

... See there's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.-- Gretchen Kemp~

All love is sweet, given or returned-- Percy Bysshe Shelley~

Love distills desire upon the eyes, love brings bewitching grace into the heart -- Euripides

Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one-- John Keats

To love another person is to see the face of God.-- Lyric from Les Miserables

With this ring I thee wed, with my body I thee worship, and with all my worldly good I thee endow. --Wedding Vow, Book of Common Prayer ~

Love is shown in your deeds, not in your words.-- Fr. Jerome Cummings

Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.-- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love.-- Albert Einstein

It is wrong to think that love comes from long companionship and persevering courtship. Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, it will not be created for years or even generations.-- Khalil Gibran

Love gives naught but itself and takes not but from itself. Love possesses not nor would it be possessed; for love is suffficient unto love.-- Khalil Gibran

Marriage is the golden ring in a chain whose beginning is a glance and whose ending is Eternity-- Khalil Gibran


Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination -- Roy Goodman

A compliment is like a kiss through a veil.-- Victor Hugo

Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it.
Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it.
Hatred darkens life; love illumines it.
~ Martin Luther King, Jr. ~

To love someone deeply gives you strength.
Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.
~ Lao Tzu ~

We seek the comfort of another. Someone to share and share the life we choose. Someone to help us through the neverending attempt to understand ourselves. And in the end, someone to comfort us along the way.-- Marlin Finch Lupus

There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage-- Martin Luther King


The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing.-- Blaise Pascal

To be able to say how much love, is love but little.-- Petrarch

For one human being to love another: that is perhaps the most difficult of our tasks; the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation.-- Rainer Maria Rilke

The bottom line is that (a) people are never perfect, but love can be, (b) that is the one and only way that the mediocre and vile can be transformed, and (c) doing that makes it that. We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.-- Tom Robbins

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
~ William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Act i. Sc. 1. ~

Now join your hands, and with your hands your hearts.
~ William Shakespeare, King Henry the Sixth ~


One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.-- Sophocles

Who, being loved, is poor?-- Oscar Wilde

Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense everything that comes from love is a miracle.-- Marianne Williamson