Here's a bag I made years ago from Euroflax Linen. Patternworks included the pattern free when I bought the yarn and it was called the French market bag. Boy is Euroflax strong - we've loaded this up with heavy library books many times and there is no sign of fraying.









I need to get to work on the bottom patterning of Trondheim. Then I'll have all that boring plain solid color stockinette for mindless knitting for an upcoming trip to Colorado. I'm still doing the Malin bottom ribbing (I'm working on both front and back simultaneously) but finally have the concentration skills back to finish that up and get started on the main patterns of the body.



I started the Blackberry Ridge pet socks in some stash Country Garden DK and I've decided to duplicate stitch the rabbits this time. The main color for the socks was on sale at Smiley's Yarn and is called "shrimp". A truly odd color. I'm using this charity knitting to try to get rid of lots of odd colors in the stash.