I enjoyed getting together a box for the Prison Yarn Project - it is always cathartic to reduce the stash. I got rid of all my extra Emu Superwash DK (except what I need for Trondheim), a cone of Cotton Fleece, some Socka sock yarn, the Philosopher's Wool sock kit, some children's patterns and some other oddballs of yarn. I hope they can use some of it.



While re-organizing everything I found several patterns I want to make soon. These include the mitered mittens from a recent Cast On, the Debbie New Better Mousetrap Socks from Interweave Knits, and the Heartstring Fiber Arts' Maple Leaves lace scarf. I already have some handpainted silk/rayon yarn for the scarf and I'll see what I can find to make the other two projects.



I didn't accomplish much knitting this weekend but I'm still working on the scarf from handspun cat fur. Here's a close-up photo of the actual yarn and the purpleheart Bossie.