I haven't worked on Trondheim in a few days. Here's a photo of the beginning of the sleeve so you can see the blue and green Emu Superwash DK I chose.









I've also given up chocolate along with the moratorium on buying anything knitting-related. I am a severe chocoholic and I figure if I go without for 40 days it will help replenish the world's supply. Lent is always a valuable time for me as I am impatient and want everything now.



I'm starting to see why folks like self-patterning yarns as I am working on the Regia gloves. (Thanks for the yarn Jeanette!) It is easy to use the color changes as a way to measure your progress. And they are going quite quickly in size 2 needles.



My friend Joelle will be over Friday night. I've been meaning to knit her a pair of mittens for horseback riding and even have some red and black alpaca yarn chosen for the project. I briefly considered trying to go wild and finish them in less than 2 days but decided that was just plain nuts. I probably would have gone for it if I had an extra day.