Mock Argyle Socks

I finished the back piece of St. Enda this weekend. I'm enjoying this sweater tremendously and will be sad when I'm done. I've been looking through my Alice Starmore books to determine my next project. I may make one of the wraps in Aran Knitting or In the Hebrides. I'd love the Henry the VII pillow kit from Virtual Yarns but it is just too expensive. I will get started on my kit for the Celtic Keynot pillow soon. I really would like
to make a ton of pillows for the living room.



Here is the Mock Argyle sock from Katherine Pence's A Time to Knit Stockings done in Stahl Baby Merino. These were for my childhood friend Cindy in Baltimore who always has cold feet. She has been requesting more socks but lately I just can't get in the mood to knit socks. I guess I made too many for a while and burnt out. If I do manage to make the Spring
Fever socks I'll send them to her.