Peruvian Hat



This is the Peruvian hat from the little Vogue Knitting hat book done in stash yarn - mainly old Lamb's Pride. I sent it to Afghans for Afghans.

Ever since I joined Productive Spinners I've been thinking about ways to accomplish more. I read Wendy's blog daily and wish I had the knitting stamina she has. I imagine my closet stuffed with billions of beautiful sweaters the way hers must look.

I can really get off-track and have to figure out how to stick with something. I've noticed that I am not alone in this problem on the Productive Spinners list. Others also like to start new projects and ignore their three listed projects. But having to list my progress to the list every two weeks usually helps get me back on track. Since I've joined I think I've done much more than usual.

Today I'm hoping to finish the first Trondheim sleeve. I'm enjoying the Emu yarn less and less (it is starting to pill) and am rethinking my desire to add more to my stash. I've started to daydream about working on the Dale Kashmir sweater in Tiur yarn. I've heard others rave about working with Tiur (a shiny wool/mohair blend) and can't wait. I have to finish either Trondheim or St. Enda first because more than 2 sweaters on the needles is too many for me.

I cancelled my order for the Addi Natura and bamboo circular needles because I ordered them three weeks ago and hadn't heard anything back from the vendor. After my cancellation the online needle vendor emailed and said they're swamped with orders. I may just stick with Addi Turbos anyway.