Blogger and I are apparently having a disagreement so I'm going to try to post this entry all over again.









I'm working on spinning two skeins out of some striped Easter egg dyed Merino roving. I painted the strips with different color dyes then wrapped it in plastic wrap and zapped it. . I'd like to make the Spin-Off Sideways garter stitch gloves with the yarn if I can ever get over my current boredom with garter stitch.



I'm also spinning a finer yarn from spotted roving which was done by dripping spots of dye on various locations but leaving a lot of the roving undyed. This yarn will be Navajo-plyed but I'm not sure what I'm going to knit with it.



I need to come up with a good idea to celebrate our 19th wedding anniversary this weekend. Doesn't being married 19 years make me sound old? I'll just tell everyone we got married when I was five years old. Yeah, right.