Here's my most recent FO - the Harald mittens from Viking Patterns for Knitting in Tahki Sable (70% wool/ 30% angora). I did them in size 3 needles and think the size needles called for is an error. I did the cable pattern twice, not once, on the cuffs and they're quite nice. I'd really like to do more fun patterns from this book. I'm not sure who will get these mittens yet so they go in the knitting box.







And here's the brown/neutral Spontaneous Scarf. This photo shows the mixture of yarns a bit better than the last one but I still need to get a close-up.



Not much knitting to report lately I'm afraid (the blue green Spontaneous Scarf is going slowly for some reason) but I hope to get back to St. Enda this week. I just got some new knitting books out from the library and I'll report on them this week also.