Process knitters enjoy the time when they start a new project the most. I'm a product knitter and I most enjoy the feeling just before I finish up something. I'm starting to have that glow from St. Enda as I'm almost at the shaping on the top front piece. Then I seam and add neckline and I'm done. In fact the minute I woke up this a.m I had a wonderful feeling of knowing I'm almost finished with another sweater. Seeing my finished items really makes me happy and gives me a sense of accomplishment.







I've been thinking a little about my next sweater. I have the Tiur yarn to make the Dale of Norway Kashmir sweater but I hope I can restrain myself. Poor Trondheim is languisihing not because I don't like the design or colors, but because the Emu Superwash DK reminds me too much of acrylic. Yuk. Still, I need to finish Trondheim so I'm probably not going to start any new sweaters for a while. I have been checking out Eriskay in Alice Starmore's Fisherman's Sweaters. I'm not sure it is complicated enough to keep my interest but I have some yarn I could use for it and I think I'd wear it often.