Vine Lace Scarf

My Lenten stash diet is over at long last. I ordered a headband kit from Bea Ellis. I chose the Telemark pattern in a raspberry and dark gray. I also ordered a Philosopher's Wool sock kit from Camilla Valley Farm in the fall colorway. I have the book Foot Notes by Joseph Madl and may do the alligator's tooth pattern.

There is one type of knitting I don't do very often and that is lace knitting. Check out Catherine's gorgeous hand spun lace vest HERE. I really wish I could do that type of knitting because I love lace and I'd certainly wear it. And I even like spinning laceweight yarn. Unfortunately I find lace knitting requires a lot more concentration that color knitting and I'm not sure I really enjoy it. Here is the last lace item I made - a scarf in a vine lace pattern using some Blackberry Ridge laceweight wool.