I'm rolling along on St. Enda finally - I'm about 1/4 done with the front. The reason I dislike honeycomb stitch is because I always make mistakes doing it. Originally I did the honeycomb stitch using a cable needle and now I do it without a cable needle and the mistakes happen either way. I think I just lose my concentration or something.



My next Starmore sweater will be Aranmor without the huge collar. I have an image of some soft purple heathered wool for it but I'm not sure where I'll find this dream yarn.



Here is Snickerdoodle the Holland lop and his best friend Bosco the Himalayan cat relaxing on a blanket. Besides this blog I maintain a web site - it is Four Corners Bunnies at http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/nanetteb and if you're in the Four Corners area and want to adopt a house rabbit, check it out. This time of year there is always an excess of abandoned pet rabbits.