Harald Mittens

My knitting box is empty. We had a perfectly lovely anniversary weekend with several couples from several states in attendance. My friend Mariellen from Colorado chose the red Spontaneous Scarf after trying them all on several times and then going to find a mirror to make her final decision. My friend Joelle chose the Harald mittens and the blue/green Spontaneous Scarf which kind of matched it. I decided to keep the brown Spontaneous Scarf for myself. Here is a photo of the blue/green Spontaneous Scarf in progress.






Here are both Harald mittens together one last time. I'd like to knit more things for Joelle - she loves fiber and attends Taos Wool Festival every year just so she can buy some more hand knit hats and socks and mittens. Mariellen asked for the St. Enda - I'll have to see if it fits DH first. I ordered Folk Vests and was already planning on finding something in there to make for her.

I'm almost done with the third pattern repeat (out of five) on the front of St. Enda. I'm going to have a lot of uninterrupted knitting time at the end of this week so I may try to finish this puppy by next week.