Bunnies and Carrots Hat

Elann has Norwegian Sport Wool back in stock again. I briefly considered swatching and ordering some to make Fulmar and/or Maidenhair but then I came to my senses. I think it would take so long to knit that it would be hard to keep my interest up. Plus I really prefer Arans in heavier weight yarn.



I can't seem to decide whether to start Lucy Neatby's Paradoxical Mittens or some Sanquhar gloves. I definitely need a new project to jump-start my knitting as my current three projects are in the dull stage (Trondheim, Malin, and yet another bunnies & carrots hat). And yes, here's a photo of another one. You can kind of tell that by not catching in the unused yarn between the bunnies that the fabric is smoother. You can also tell that the cotton balls I used to stuff the carrot are showing through. Oh well...

I hope to see the famous teen-knitter wunderkind Jeanette this weekend to talk fiber and see what projects she's working on.